AbOuT me , LilOlala ^_____^

click here to follow me :)
I AM....A sister,A grandaughter,A niece,A cousin,A friend.I AM A partner,A student,A young girl and A grown woman.I AM confident and scared.Terrified and excited.I AM loving and caring,and thoughtful and hopeful.I AM sick and tired.I AM shy and friendly,and careful and careless.I AM broken and whole.I AM misunderstood,misguided and mislead.
I AM hardworking and determined.But a little scared on the inside. I wish on stars and dream my dreams.I pray to god and cry my tears.I smile on the outside,while i am dying on the inside.I listen to others who won't listen to me.I walk on eggshells and i walk on fire.I believe in passion but not true love. I love you and i push you away.I want you but not so close.I AM everything and nothing all at once.for the last few words,I JUST DO WHAT I WANT.IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING.IT'S ABOUT ME

Tuesday 29 March 2011

hari yg CRAZY???

OK ,ari nih mcm rse gile ckit,eh ta,sgttt.ayoyo..ta sng dduk.esok.ESOK.esok :(
ta sk la.why should there be a test of our lives.GRRR.haha,sje wat geram lbeyyy..
hmmm da la ati ta sng ,rndu dy plk,...rndu sgt.ko tau ta ak rndu ko?tatau?ko mmg ta pena ambk tau..
alahaiii hti..knp la kaww mcm nih.FATIN a.k.a LILO ,ingt,not only that ,there is only one man in this world.
ingt2,tp sllu lpa.ingt anda ta hentii...............plizzz.어떻게해야합니까? (what shoul i do)
dear,i really miss u :( badly tauuuuuuuuuuuuuu.ergggg...
ok la stop jap ckp psl si dy,td ptg jln2 round2 epoh.tgk2 blek jln na test nnt.lilo2,sy sgt plupa.ehe ^^
abah yg drive td.abah tnjuk jln itu ini mcm lilo ta tau pape je.---->tau la cume lupe ckit2 jee.
pastu siap bgtau,abah : ha adek,kat bumper ni kn tkan brek, klu ta mlompat..(jalannn~).
abah : ha adek,jln blah kanan je tauuu,sng nnt na belok kanan,(abah tipu,kmi yg L lyk kiri jelaaa.huuu.)..
bgitu la ad abah yg sgt n kdg2 tlebih prihatin :) dats all for today ^_______^muaahhh3
jangan irau psl gmba nih,tade kaitan pon ^^


bile bace tamaw men2,suda bace sila komen :)

0 suka nyanyi:

sila bebel di sini :) .

cOmelku :)kasi mkn dye k