AbOuT me , LilOlala ^_____^

click here to follow me :)
I AM....A sister,A grandaughter,A niece,A cousin,A friend.I AM A partner,A student,A young girl and A grown woman.I AM confident and scared.Terrified and excited.I AM loving and caring,and thoughtful and hopeful.I AM sick and tired.I AM shy and friendly,and careful and careless.I AM broken and whole.I AM misunderstood,misguided and mislead.
I AM hardworking and determined.But a little scared on the inside. I wish on stars and dream my dreams.I pray to god and cry my tears.I smile on the outside,while i am dying on the inside.I listen to others who won't listen to me.I walk on eggshells and i walk on fire.I believe in passion but not true love. I love you and i push you away.I want you but not so close.I AM everything and nothing all at once.for the last few words,I JUST DO WHAT I WANT.IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING.IT'S ABOUT ME

Friday 22 April 2011

Shake It Up - Suju




[Ryeowook] Ja iruhna ([Donghae] Ja iruhna) Da iriwa ([Donghae] Da iriwa)
[Ryeowook] Mak heundeuruh ([Donghae] Ni saenggak modu) Just shake it up ([Donghae] Shake it up)

[Kyuhyun] Ja iruhna ([Yesung] Ja iruhna) Da iriwa ([Yesung] Da iriwa)
[Kyuhyun] Mak heundeuruh ([Yesung] Ni saenggak modu) Just shake it up

Shake it up~ Shake it up~ Shake it up!

[Donghae] bulan bulanhae neul jomajomahae salmi jeongmal jeulgeobni
[Kyuhyun] naeil ddakddaekhan mitmithan neomu neomu sosimhan geureon niga neodo ijen jigyeobni
[Yesung] hanbeon jumeok jwigo Cool hage (Yeah) hago sipeun sori jilreobwa (Yeah)
[Ryeowook] sesangeun negeoya mandeuneun geoya saenggakeul heundeuleo (Uh oh)

Shake it up~ Shake it up~ Shake it up!
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/s/super_junior/shake_it_up.html ]
[Eunhyuk] bbareuge ddo gaggeumeun cheoncheonhi geobmeokjima Nice & Slow meoljjeonghan sesangi teukbyeolhan niga juingong
[Eunhyuk] You can change the world dolabomyeon eojireowo michindeusi Let's dance nohjima One chance

[Leeteuk] chumchugo sipeul ddaen sanggwan malgo jeulgyeo
[Kyuhyun] rideume matgyeo geondeuljima dachyeo
[Yesung] jebal hajima gwanduja neorang an eoulryeo ireon maldeul Shake it (up)
[Sungmin] hanbeon gaseum pyeogo Chic hage (Yeah) neoreul saranghanda malhaebwa
[Ryeowook] sarangeun itjana mandeuneun geoya saenggakeul heundeuleo (Uh oh)

Shake it up~ Shake it up~ Shake it up!

[Donghae] haru haru banbokdoeneun saenghwal ijen Shake it up (Just shake it up)
[Donghae] jaggu jaggu saenggaknaneun seulpeum ijen Shake it up (Oh)
[Kyuhyun] saengsang byeolgeo isseo geudaeege dalryeosseo Oh! Oh! heundeuleo Ah just shake it up

Shake it up~ Shake it up~ Shake it up~ Shake it up~ Shake it up!

[Ryeowook] Ja iruhna da iriwa mak heundeuruh just shake it up
[Kyuhyun] Ja iruhna da iriwa mak heundeuruh just shake it up





bile bace tamaw men2,suda bace sila komen :)

0 suka nyanyi:

sila bebel di sini :) .

cOmelku :)kasi mkn dye k