AbOuT me , LilOlala ^_____^

click here to follow me :)
I AM....A sister,A grandaughter,A niece,A cousin,A friend.I AM A partner,A student,A young girl and A grown woman.I AM confident and scared.Terrified and excited.I AM loving and caring,and thoughtful and hopeful.I AM sick and tired.I AM shy and friendly,and careful and careless.I AM broken and whole.I AM misunderstood,misguided and mislead.
I AM hardworking and determined.But a little scared on the inside. I wish on stars and dream my dreams.I pray to god and cry my tears.I smile on the outside,while i am dying on the inside.I listen to others who won't listen to me.I walk on eggshells and i walk on fire.I believe in passion but not true love. I love you and i push you away.I want you but not so close.I AM everything and nothing all at once.for the last few words,I JUST DO WHAT I WANT.IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING.IT'S ABOUT ME

Friday 25 March 2011

hEPy BiRthDay AuAu(auni insyirah)------>anak ^_________^sedaree..


ari ni befday auau.dak2 pompuan smkasas knl la kan2 spe auau kann.yg dok melalak tu laaa.HAHA.dye da 2 taon.besa da anak buah lilo ni haihhh.bole le ckp ckit2 skrg,plg clear dye ckp, 'nak' n 'tanak'.tp sllunye dye ckp 'tanak'.haha.gerammmMM je ngn dak sorg nih.da mkin nakal.aww.i loikee.mcm ------->(tatau2:D).Ok,cte psl mkan2 td.byk mkn..yg pling byk.lilo laaa.hee.mcm2 ada.mkan mcm 10 ari ta mkn.esh2.ap na jd derrr.tp2.berat maintain kottt(yakin kn diri :))..befday auau ibu abah belikn basikall..ooo basikal..tp yg BESTNYERRR!kaki dye ta smpai ooouu.HAHA.ops.ta glak syg..ktawa jerrr.=)


bile bace tamaw men2,suda bace sila komen :)

3 comments:

cOmelku :)kasi mkn dye k