AbOuT me , LilOlala ^_____^

click here to follow me :)
I AM....A sister,A grandaughter,A niece,A cousin,A friend.I AM A partner,A student,A young girl and A grown woman.I AM confident and scared.Terrified and excited.I AM loving and caring,and thoughtful and hopeful.I AM sick and tired.I AM shy and friendly,and careful and careless.I AM broken and whole.I AM misunderstood,misguided and mislead.
I AM hardworking and determined.But a little scared on the inside. I wish on stars and dream my dreams.I pray to god and cry my tears.I smile on the outside,while i am dying on the inside.I listen to others who won't listen to me.I walk on eggshells and i walk on fire.I believe in passion but not true love. I love you and i push you away.I want you but not so close.I AM everything and nothing all at once.for the last few words,I JUST DO WHAT I WANT.IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING.IT'S ABOUT ME

Friday, 22 April 2011

Gimme That – Chris Brown




videokeman mp3




[Intro:]
[Spoken:]
Storch (oh)
S. Dot (Yea)
[Ad Lib:]
Ooh Ohh.
[Spoken:]
The dynamic duo.
[Spoken:]
Wow womp womp womp…..it’s what your body sayin’.
Chris Brown is in the building.

[Verse 1:]
The young boy just turned 16
And I got 64′s and hot bikes that I rock
Keep 3 or 4 sweeties on my clock,
But all that swinging in that bikini just make ‘em dizzy.
Slow all the traffic down to a complete stop,
’cause you speaking that slang that I talk.
That sassy tempo with that walk,
Maybe the reason that all this teenies may never see me.

[Chorus (x2):]
Momma you may be 3 years older but you hot (gimme that)
You be talking like you like what I got (gimme that)
I know you like it how I lean in the ‘lac,
You could be in the back saying (gimme, gimme, gimme)

[Verse 1:]

[Chorus x2]

[Breakdown:]
Wo-womp, womp, Wo-womp, womp, Wo-womp, womp, Wo-womp
Girl you serious and I been watching you.
Wo-womp, womp, Wo-womp, womp, Wo-womp, womp, Wo-womp
This’s what your body’s saying
Wo-womp, womp, Wo-womp, womp, Wo-womp, womp, Wo-womp (yeahhhhh)
Wo-womp, womp, Wo-womp, womp, Wo-womp, womp, Wo-womp
This what your body’s sayin (owwww)

[Chorus x2]

[Outro - Spoken:]
V.A.
Yeah ha,
Yeah ma don’t be frontin’ like you don’t know what’s goin’ on
Aight, yeah





bile bace tamaw men2,suda bace sila komen :)

0 suka nyanyi:

sila bebel di sini :) .

cOmelku :)kasi mkn dye k